A Time for Reflection
Wow! I can’t believe it’s the end of another year! They seem to fly by faster each year. Now is a great time to reflect on your 2017 life. Are you now where you thought you would be a year ago? Many of us get to the end of the year and wonder what we accomplished. Here are some questions that may help you reflect on 2017.
- Did you accomplish the goals that you set for yourself?
- Did you establish some new positive habits into your routine?
- Did you spend more time with the people you love?
- Are you in a better job or career?
- Did you live with intention and purpose?
- Which areas in your life improved and which didn’t?
- Did any areas of your life get worse?
- What are you going to do differently in 2018?
These are just some questions to think about while you set your goals for 2018. As you think about the areas in your life that you would like to improve, also decide which small consistent habits might make BIG positive changes for you. For instance, is there something you could start doing every day or week that would help you make big improvements in the long run? Start walking every day, getting up earlier, saving money weekly or making one new sales call every day.
Also, think about something that you currently do that you would like to stop. You could strive to quit smoking, drinking coffee, or biting your nails. What habit could you stop that could have a big impact on you over the long run?
Think about it!